Yards Just Got Better – The Ultimate in Xeriscaping
Get an effortless, lush, neatly cropped grass all year round with artificial grass. We install top quality with competitive prices. Artificial synthetic grass eliminates mowing, is pesticide free, and you never have to worry about dead grass. This new trend has been driven by the dramatic improvement in the quality and variety of available synthetic grasses. The reduced cost of maintenance and care compared to natural grass, and the realization that artificial lawns can be a significant water conservation measure in areas where water usage is a concern. Therefore, drought and water restrictions are not an issue anymore. For pet owners mud and dirty paws will be things of the past. Artificial grass can be part of your pet turf for your petscaping project. Artificial turf stands up to heavy use, such as in sports, think about installing a putting green in your backyard. No irrigation or trimming needed. We can install a wide variety of textures, sizes, and colors. If this sounds like something you are interested in contact Absolutely Bushed Landscaping today.
Advantages of Synthetic Grass
- Artificial Synthetic grass and turf can be a better solution when the environment is particularly hostile to natural grass. An arid environment or one where there is little natural light are examples. Perfect if you have a home with overshadowing large trees.
- Ideal for holiday homes when maintenance of lawns is not practical. Artificial turf can be vacuumed, broom cleaned or hosed over.
- Suitable for roof gardens and swimming pool surrounds.
- Very low maintenance required compared to natural grass
- No more mowing, and reduces water use
- There are 10 recognized residential benefits of Artificial Grass – 1) Pet Friendly 2) No Mud 3)No Mowing 4) No Yellow Uneven Patches 5) No Weeding 6) Self Cleaning 7) Realistic 8) UV Stable 9)Kid friendly 10) Pollen Free
- Easy to Clean, Easy to Maintain
- Odor Free
- UV stabilized types
- Stain resistant types
- Permeable Drainage
We would love to hear from you.
Office Line 972-231-4675